Unique Penthouse Condominium. Great View, A Bit Chilly in the WinterWritten by Super User
On a recent property inspection our engineer observed a clutter of sticks and branches in the valley of a roof on a historic condominium association. While finding debris and foliage from trees is not unsual on a roof, it is when there are no trees in proximity to the building and certainly none at the elevation of the high reaches of the rooftop.
A few moments later a large shadow overhead revealed the developer and occupant of this non-conventional penthouse unit.
We are pleased to report that in spite of the fact this unit owner never submitted plans to the architectural control committee for review, *and* he remains woefully delinquent on his association dues, the association board has agreed to refrain from collection attempts and will forgive future assessments in exchange for "rodent elimination services" to be provided on an ongoing basis.
Latest from Super User
- Superior Reserve adds high rise client to portfolio
- The Reserve Study: Critical Tool to Sustain and Operate Your Association
- Alex Felhoffer Joins Superior Reserve Engineering & Consulting
- Landmark Aqua at Lakeshore East Selects Superior Reserve as Reserve Consultant
- CAI - Common Interest Magazine Features Superior Reserve Article